WhatsApp How do I manage my profile?

How do I manage my profile?


How do I log out of an active WhatsApp session on my computer from my phone?


============================================================


How do I manage my profile?



On WhatsApp Web, you can manage your profile and about the same way you could on your mobile device.

To change your profile picture and about

  1. Click on your current profile photo icon on the top left corner or click on the Menu icon and select Profile.
  2. To change your profile picture, hover over your profile photo and click on Change profile photo.
  3. To change your about, click on the Pencil icon to edit your about.

To view your contact’s profile

  1. Select the chat you wish to view.
  2. Click on the user’s name header on top of the chat.
  3. In Contact info section, you can:
    • View the user’s profile photo and about.
    • View files shared with the user.
    • View and navigate to your groups with the user.



===============================================================

How do I log out of an active WhatsApp session on my computer from my phone?

You can log out of WhatsApp on your computer even if you aren't physically near your computer.
To do so:
  1. Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
  2. Open Menu/Setting > WhatsApp Web
  3. Log out from all computers
Once you have tapped on Log out from all computers, any previously established logins will no longer be valid. You will have to scan the QR code the next time you open WhatsApp on your computer.

====================================

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post